At Whirlwind, we laminate with Soft Touch films, to create a tactile experience for your print.
Why use Soft Touch?
– An even more matte finish than a matte film
– Create something that no one wants to put down
– Build emotional intensity with a tactile finish
– Attach positive emotions and luxury to the printed item
Jet Technologies and its partners have invested in the research, analysing the emotional impact of Soft Touch, it’s positive emotion and influence of the sensory experience in the purchasing decisions of consumers. The research found that with a choice between two products, one of which is covered by the Soft Touch and another product without, Soft Touch produces 275 percent more emotional intensity, and 247 percent more positive emotions in the participants when handling the product.
How to add Soft Touch to your print:
– Order it online as your laminate option (soft touch is listed where available)
– Speak to your Key Account Manager
What can you add Soft Touch film to?
You can use soft touch on standard paper stock as a thermal overlaminate similar to a standard matte or gloss finish. A Soft Touch finish is perfect for wedding invitations, real estate brochures, business cards, book covers, presentation folders and high-end packaging. Soft Touch is able to be embellished after application using value adds like Foiling or a Spot Gloss.
Want to add more finishes?
Please check out the other finishes we offer.