We understand that some customers simply need a re-print, some need a slight update (if they’ve moved address for example) and others may be needing some inspiration to lift their print game.
Like everything, print has a life cycle. To make it simple it can be broken into three phases:
‘New and exciting, a nice reminder, and oh that again.’
It’s important that marketing print work is updated to increase engagement, to support branding and to remain relevant.
5 tips to improve results of printed marketing:
- Use foil and Super Gloss to elevate elements of your design and create textures Get inspired
- Review the layout of your existing artwork, does it still convey the branding and message, or is it looking tired? Would a ‘rearrange’ refresh the piece?
- Design a custom shape to create interest, to stand above the DL flyers in the mail box or to ‘replicate’ your product
- Laminate print to create emotion through touch (it also improves longevity)
- Change stock, consider using a textured paper to add a touch of luxury to a print project, or for a more cleaner and high-end look use a stock with a higher gsm (we like 300gsm-450gsm)
Let your clients impress their audience with a modern, unique and beautifully designed product. Printed on quality stocks in a variety weights and modern colours. Using the right embellishments can add a depth of sophistication.
We’d love to share your finished print projects to inspire others, tag us on Instagram @whirlwindprint