Add some wow to your Christmas gifts (or any gifts) by putting some extra effort to the wrapping. Create a suite of items to use for your Christmas gifting – wrap, gift boxes, cards, envelopes, tags and bows. Extend your theme to invitations and table settings too.
Here are 6 great ways to make your gift recipient think ‘wow’ before they even open the parcel.
1. Design your own gift wrap – do this to reflect your brand, support your current campaign, align with the season, give the recipient a ‘hint’ of what’s inside, or personalise it to what they like.
2. Use custom gift tags – create gift tags in a unique shape, embellish them with varnish and foils, theme them match the wrapping paper. Gift tags look great pegged on too, using mini pegs from a craft store.
3. Wrap the gift in a plain paper and use a strip of paper as a wrap. This method reduces the amount of custom paper you use.
4. Make your own matching paper bow, make this a contrast colour or use the wrapping paper.
5. Seal the paper and attach your gift tag using a custom sticker. Use the same stickers to seal envelopes. Buy plain paper and decorate it with stickers – your logo and stars for example.
6. Use custom boxes and pouches instead of paper, this will increase the likelihood of it being kept. A box gives you more opportunities for messages and promotion, such as the inside of the top of the lid.
- Add some bells, holly, or some rosemary
- Wrap a ribbon or twine around the gift
- Use a custom designed bag
- Check out pinterest!
Ready to customise your gifting? Let us help! Contact our team to discuss the best options for printing gift wrap, cards, tags and packaging.