Sometimes things go wrong; you get a flat, the computer suddenly turns off, your MGI heads need replacing.
Contingency plans are needed; spare tyres, backup servers, and access to other machines.
Sometimes you don’t know what can go wrong, until it does, that’s when you learn you you need to develop (even) more contingency plans for more situations.
What we do to make sure when we’re down, you’re not:
- We have partnered with a printer who will back up our offset HUV press
- The MGI JETvarnish is backed up by a second in-house, smaller machine which can deliver the same outputs
- We have companies who we outsource to when required to ensure your jobs are delivered on time
- Our staff are able to run various machines, and we have introduced ‘Cell Leaders’ who oversee machines and the teams that operate them and report any problems promptly
- Data is backed up onto tapes which are stored in a fire proof safe
- We warehouse surplus stock, paper, inks, toners, and parts
- We’ve developed supplier agreements, so they know our expectations
We’re about making you feel confident. Confident in our quality, speed of delivery and care.